Crypto Wallet - Math Wallet
Name: Math Wallet
Description: Math Wallet is a user-friendly digital wallet that's meant to safely store your NFTs and allow you to sell and buy crypto assets in less than a heartbeat.
Offer price: 0.0
Operating System: "Windows", "OSX", "Android"
Application Category: Crypto Wallet
Our Math Wallet Verdict
Math Wallet is a cryptocurrency digital wallet that allows its users to store more than 60 types of coins quickly and efficiently. It features a desktop and a mobile version that you can use from any device to buy and sell NFTs, manage your portfolio, and keep your assets safe. Moreover, it is easy to use, and it has a wide internet community that’s willing to help you with anything you may need.
- It features a browser extension
- The mobile app is user friendly
- It has a wide variety of Daaps for each coin
- The code is extremely secure
- It has excellent staking options
- Customer support tends to be delayed
- Some features have higher exchange rates
- It doesn’t have an in-app exchange
Cryptocurrencies and NFTs have caused a revolution in the world, and it looks like we are going to continue using them for a long time. However, these groundbreaking currencies and tokens have certain problems that need to be solved before being entirely safe to use. One of those problems used to be where to store them, so digital wallets were created to solve this issue.
The main perk of cryptocurrencies is the possibility to pay and manage money without a centralized entity, but we still need to store it somewhere safe. Digital wallets offer us blockchain-based storage where we can keep all of our digital assets and exchange them when we need to use them.
However, there are hundreds of digital wallets on the market, and some people take advantage of that to create fake wallets meant to steal your assets. Therefore, you should read reviews and opinions to ensure you’re making a good choice before choosing one.
In this review, you’re going to learn everything about Math Wallet and why you should choose it as your go-to digital wallet for keeping your NFTs safe.
What Is Math Wallet?
Math Wallet is a new multi-chain wallet, but lately, it has earned plenty of popularity due to its powerful code that supports more than 60 cryptocurrencies. It can be used on multiple devices, including IOS and Android. Moreover, it allows you to have a wonderful experience trading crypto, as it features several trading options that are meant to make the process much more straightforward than usual.
Some of the things you can do with Math Wallet are safely storing your crypto assets, monitoring your portfolio, and accessing several Daaps from its wide variety of options. In addition, it supports more than 60 types of coins, making it an excellent wallet for traders who want to diversify their portfolios.
Our Math Wallet Analysis
The best way to test a digital wallet is to use it to trade funds. Therefore, a member of our team opened an anonymous account with no relation to Trustpedia to check out all the procedures of this platform. Moreover, we’re glad to say that our test run of Math Wallet was incredibly successful, as the registration resulted as smooth as possible, and the interface was proven to be easy to use, even for new traders.
In addition, the withdrawal process is quite effortless, but you are going to have to pay a small fee to do it. Some people get confused and believe the app doesn’t let them withdraw their funds, but in reality, they don’t have enough bonded funds to transfer the money from their account. In order to do this, you have to go to your wallet and click “unbond” to withdraw your coins.
The Signup Process
A fantastic perk that this platform has over several other digital wallets is that it has its own app, which you’re going to have to download by going to their official website or your AppStore. However, this is just the beginning of the signup process. If you want to learn how to create and use your Math Wallet account, please keep reading.
- Create Your Account – Keep in mind that if you’re using the desktop app, you’re going to need to add the extension to your preferred navigator. Nonetheless, afterward, you can begin to set up your account. In order to do that, you have to type in a password, but please make sure it’s strong and secure enough to protect your money.
Then, you have to click on “switch network” and select the cryptocurrency you’re going to use to create a wallet for that coin. You can repeat this process for as many currencies as you want, and all of them are going to have a unique wallet ID for doing transactions.
- Check Your Email – Once you open your account, you can fill out the rest of the data that you need to make your profile 100% secure. That includes your email, phone number, and profile picture. You don’t need to verify your email to use your account, but you can add two-factor authentication.
- Learn about the Platform – Math Wallet has a great community on different social media platforms, such as Twitter and Medium. You’re going to find several forums and tutorials meant to help you understand better the ins and outs of the platform. However, the best way to learn how to use it is by opening it and solving your doubts on the go.
- Start Buying/Storing – This process is relatively easy, as all you have to do is copy your wallet ID and send it to the person who’s going to send you the coins. However, you can also send them your unique QR code, which is a more straightforward way to make wallet-to-wallet transactions.
How Does Math Wallet Work?
Although we already went through the basics of this app, there’s still a lot that needs to be explained about it. Therefore, if you’re planning to start using this wallet, keep reading and learn how to make the best out of it.
- Verification – Before using this app, you’re going to need to verify your identity, but this is a relatively simple process. All you have to do is register an identity document, such as your passport or driver’s license.
- Fees – You need to consider all fees when you begin to use this app, as you’re going to get charged a small amount for each withdrawal or exchange you make, and the prices may increase depending on which coin you’re using.
- Payouts – Sending money to people to buy NFTs is also pretty easy, as you only need to have a certain amount of funds in your wallet and their wallet address or QR code. Then you must select how much money you want to send and press the button for them to receive it.
- Support – This is probably the main drawback of this digital wallet, as many users have reported issues when contacting their customer support team. They have mentioned a considerable delay in the response or even not receiving one.
- Withdrawals – Withdrawing your earnings from this wallet is simple, as you only need to press a couple of buttons and indicate the amount. However, you must always have some extra money in your account, as you’re going to have to pay a fee or you may not be able to withdraw your coins.
Ease of Use
In our experience with this platform, we noticed that both the desktop and the mobile version interfaces were incredibly user-friendly. Moreover, it was pretty easy to learn how to navigate throughout the platform. In addition, whenever we had some doubts about something, it was pretty easy to find a blog about it in its internet community.
Math Wallet is a pretty solid platform, and several of its users can confirm it has worked wonderfully throughout several years. However, although it is entirely safe and easy to use, you may find mixed reviews due to its customer support and confused users who couldn’t learn how to use it correctly. Nonetheless, this wallet supports a wide variety of coins and NFTs that other similar systems don’t, which has made it earn quite a bit of popularity.
This platform has a powerful code, making it one of the safest wallets on the market, as it is completely protected against hackers and any other possible cyberattacks. Moreover, it uses two-factor authentication to ensure your account stays safe.
You’re probably wondering if Math Wallet is safe. The short answer is that it is. We determined that after testing several transactions and studying its procedures. Moreover, you can only use your account if you’re verified, which eliminates the possibility of scammers using it to steal your assets.
Is it Possible to Withdraw Earnings?
Yes! Most people are worried about their assets getting stolen, but this platform is entirely safe, and you can withdraw your money from it at any time as long as you pay the stipulated fees.
Math Wallet NFT Storage
Math Wallet can store NFTs within its blockchain using the NFT storage feature. Moreover, a fantastic perk this wallet has is its built-in Dapp browser for navigating through NFT marketplaces.
Compatibility with the NFT Marketplaces
Moreover, when you use this wallet, you can navigate through most marketplaces in the blockchain. It supports more than 60 different coins with several blockchains and cross-chain exchanges, making it compatible with virtually all the NFT marketplaces. However, this wallet has an alliance with NFTb, one of the widest NFT marketplaces in the world.
It is possible to do cross-chain exchanges through Math Wallet. This is a process that allows you to exchange currencies across several blockchains. However, it is only possible to use the Solana blockchain for the ETH wallet.
Our Verdict of Math Wallet
After a thorough examination of this platform, we determined that Math Wallet is a fantastic option if you’re looking for a wallet that allows you to store several crypto assets at once. Moreover, it is user-friendly, and its compatibility with different platforms helps you manage your portfolio at all times.